Hey guys! Thanks for coming over to my blog 🙂 If you wanna check out some other things while you’re here, I really love writing about makeup and some of my favorite outfits and diys! Here in this post, though, are the specific ingredients and directions you’ll need to make these rose gold slimes!
+ One bottle of PVA clear glue
+ Warm water ( about 1 1/2 cups )
+ Borax ( 1/4 tsp )
+ Acrylic Metallic Paints ( Mine are Martha Stewart brand in the colors “Rose Chrome” and “Rose Gold”
+ Two bowls to mix, spoons to stir, and small containers to keep your slimes in
1. Separate the clear glue between the two bowls and fill your empty bottle with warm water, shake, and separate the water evenly between the two glue bowls. Mix.
2. Mix the borax and 1 cup of warm water together in a small bowl until everything is completely dissolved.
3. Stir the activator into the glue mixture tablespoon by tablespoon until the slime is a consistency you like. If you don’t like the bubbles in the slime, let it rest for a few days before mixing.
4. Take your fully made clear slime and add a few dots of acrylic paint to the center and mix until it’s completely incorporated into the slime.
5. Store your slime in an an airtight container for up to a month. Enjoy!!